Looking for your strongest possible ACT score?
Our Savvy ACT Strategies can get you there! 15 hours of relevant and effective course time, with a full length practice test option at the end.
One student from our last session said "This is the first ACT prep class where I actually learned something!" Another student gained 10 points on one subtest!
Classes are lively and interactive, designed specifically to keep busy teens interested and engaged. We value your time and make effective use of it.
Get yourself ready for that February 10 ACT and your best score yet!
- Tues, Jan 16: 6pm - 9pm - English and Reading (Part 1)
- Thurs, Jan 18: 6pm - 9pm - English and Reading (Part 2)
- Tues, Jan 23: 6pm - 9pm - Math and Science (Part 1)
- Thurs, Jan 25: 6pm - 9pm - Math and Science (Part 2)
- Tues, Jan 30: 6pm - 9pm - Writing and review as needed
- Thurs, Feb 1: 6pm - 9pm - Review as needed/makeup session
- Sat, Feb 3: 8am to 12pm - Full Length Practice Test
- Feb 6, 7, 8: Feedback scheduled individually.
- Sat, Feb 10: ACT DAY!!
- 15 hours of ACT prep total (3 hours each on English, Reading, Math, Science and Writing)
- 1 full length diagnostic practice test with a one-hour individual feedback/diagnostic session
- English and Reading only: $250
- Math and Science only: $250
- Writing only: $125
- All courses: $525 (a $100 discount!)