Maximize Your ACT Scores
We get results. That's the bottom line.
We teach the proven strategies that help students increase their scores - in all areas.
Prior to each ACT, we offer group sessions in our local area, to prepare students for the next test date. Some sample results from our students in 2017-18:
- One student increased her composite from a 19 to a 21
- One student increased his composite from a 26 to a 29.
- One student increased his composite from a 25 to a 31.
- One student increased her composite from a 28 to a 33.
We can't promise that your score will increase. No one can.
But we CAN promise that we'll give you the strategies you need to make that happen. Contact us to see when our next class is scheduled!
Lessons that are highly effective and tailored specifically to an individual student's need. That's what our tutors offer. If you just need English or math instruction to boost a specific subscore, we work in person and online.
Results? Sure thing. In 2017-18, our students saw tremendous gains.
- One student increased from a 25 to a 35 on his English subtest (4 one hour sessions)
- One student increased from a 22 to a 32 on her Reading subtest AND from a 24 to a 34 on her English subtest (6 one hour sessions).
- One student increased from a 23 to a 31 on his Math subtest (6 one-hour sessions).
Let us help YOU move YOUR score up that ladder too!!
The Savvy Test-Prep Team
Miss Kristie is the founder of Savvy Strategies. With 24 years of experience working with high school students and six successful kids of her own, she has the savvy strategies you need.
- ACT English/Reading prep
- SAT Writing and Language/Reading prep
- College admissions coaching
- college list development
- deadline management
- essay guidance
- Academic advising
- Life skill development
Tutor Tom has 12 years of tutoring experience in math and science. He is highly skilled at helping students with time management to improve readiness for tests in school. He also loves to help students with study skills so they can work smart, build a solid foundation in math and science, prepare for standardized tests, and minimize test anxiety...all while growing into happy, healthy learners!
- Math tutoring (basic math, pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, pre-calculus, calculus, and statistics)
- Science tutoring (biology, chemistry, physics, and astronomy)
- ACT/SAT Math & Science rep
- Study skill development